Thursday, June 25, 2009

House

I have not posted in a while and it is because I have been busy with a few things. I took a flex-entry class for my certification, took a certification exam, began a workout class, and have been working on the house alot. We finished the laundry room and are now onto the largest area...living, dining, and kitchen (all open). Mike started on it last Saturday afternoon. So far we have taken up the carpet, scraped the popcorn off the ceiling, steamed the wall paper off, primed the left over wallpaper, and have started getting the tile up. Mama and Daddy came over last night and mama cleaned our guest bathroom and put it back together after the floor staining. Daddy busted up a whole bunch of tile with Mike and moved the refrigerator. I am very thankful that I have parents who are happy to help us...all the time! Mama also brought over 3 casseroles in individual containers so we don't have to cook! How awesome is that!
P.S. When painting with oil based paint open the doors, turn on the fans, and turn off the air conditioner...yes, we worked inside with paint fumes in 100+ degree weather all afternoon and night.

I will post some recent pictures hopefully in the next couple of days and will include some from my fam-in-law visit and taking the nieces to the Jonas Brothers concert!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see photos. Where is your house? I know the end result will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete