Thursday, April 30, 2009

Christopher Carrabba

If any of you have never listened to Dashboard Confessional then you are missing out. They are my favorite band and Julie's favorite as well. Back in the college days Julie and I would go driving and roll down the widows and sing until we couldn't talk any more...and Emily and I listened to them all one summer. Chris Carrabba is the lead singer, song writer, and guitarist. He is simply beautiful. His words have been there for me through good and definately bad times. He sings words that if anyone else tried to sing them I would laugh. He just knows what to sing...that is it. Julie and I have gone to see him 3 times now and I cannot wait until he comes back to Dallas...which may be a while :( Anyways, he also wrote a song about Bella from Twilight which makes him even more perfect that he already was. That is all I have to write about tonight. I am just listening to his beautiful, true, and passionate voice. It is the only thing that can make me relax when I am stressed. He makes my heart beat slow down to just the right amount of beats per minute....yes he is that wonderful. Check him out. You won't regret it. My favorite is screaming infidelities. http://www.myspace.com/dashboardconfessional

No comments:

Post a Comment