Thursday, April 2, 2009

Callie (hope I am spelling it right)

Hello everybody,
I am writing to ask for lots and lots of prayers. My niece Callie (Mike's brother Chris and Sarah's little girl) has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. It is big and is close to her optic nerve so they are not able to operate to remove it. They think it is not cancer so that is good, but she will have to go through 12-15 months of chemo treatments. She will have one every four weeks and they are each 4-5 hours long. Then she will probably have to have radiation when she gets old enough. She is having surgery next week to put in tubes for the chemo. I think everybody is still kinda in shock right now. Nobody knows how to react. I talked to Sarah and she said she will need people at the treatments so Mike and I will be there for as many as we can. Please pray for Callie, Chris, Sarah, and Julie (little sister). It seems like this is going to be a long road ahead for them. Callie is only 9 years old. God can work miracles. I am one. Pray Hard, Love Mal
P.S. PUSH=Pray Until Something Happens. I heard this from Kat that works with Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment