Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mason

hmmm...I'm trying to think of all of the things that have happened since my last post. Well, we went to an all day class at the hospital on January 23rd and it made us both feel better about the whole having a baby thing. We had two baby showers! One was hosted by my friends and the other by my sister and family. They were both so much fun! So many of our family and friends were able to come. Mason got so many cute things. His room was overflowing until his dresser was delivered this week. Mike got it all put together and now his room is starting to look nice. I will post some pictures of it when we get it completely put back together (bedding is on back order until March 5th :). My sister got a job in Mt. Pleasant working in the loan department for Guaranty Bond Bank and she got a house in Mt. Vernon so she will only be living about 25 minutes away now which we are excited about! It snowed like crazy and I got this past Friday off work which was nice except for the fact that I am trying to get my students ready for the events they are entering at the Region III FCCLA meeting in Plano this next weekend. This will be my last work related thing to worry about before Mason gets here. I have already planned out for the rest of the semester so I don't even have to think about that stuff anymore! This weekend we made a bunch of different meals for the freezer so we won't have to cook as much when Mason arrives. Last night we got a few other things done that we needed to because I started have more braxstan hicks contractions and we figured that was a hint to get busy. Mike packed our bags for the hospital and put some things in the car that we will need. Below are some pictures from both baby showers. Thanks to all of our friends and family for coming and thanks to all of the hostesses!
Isabella actually liked the snow once she got out in it. Graham was on the couch as usual...

Mike modeling the cute baby clothes line Rachel made for the shower
Graham sleeping in some of Mason's gifts while we were organizing his room
Cute diaper cake Rachel made
Us at the shower in Paris
Haley (one of the hostesses) and me at the shower at our house
Julie and my mama
Emily made this cute diaper cake for the shower at our house!
Mike loved this gift!
Graham testing out the umbrella stroller
Me and Mason at 32 weeks... Yes, i felt like crap this day, but we took the picture anyways.

1 comment:

  1. I think you look adorable! :) Get my number from Rachel and I can text you some items you might not have thought of for the hospital and after. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete