Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mason's Room

Here are some pictures of Mason's room. The only other thing we have added is two shelves above his dresser. Also I am throwing in a couple of pictures of us over the past two weeks. I am almost 38 weeks. I go to the doctor tomorrow again. We are excited to meet Mason! I am just really tired and he is still punching me from the inside all day and night :)


Almost 36 weeks




These are some cute outfits our friends gave us. Jen-he WILL have his picture taken in the weenie dog outfit!
Isabella likes playing in Mason's toy basket and this night she was checking out what was on the window sill.
37 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I can't wait to see photos of your little man. Your life is about to change forever and it will be one of the best changes that has ever happened to you and Mike.

    Best wishes with the new addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You look so great! I can't believe he is almost here!!! :-) I am glad you liked the weenie dog outfit, I saw it and HAD to get it for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete