Sunday, March 14, 2010

Come on Mason!

We had another appointment last Wednesday and there is no progress to report. There are 7 days left until my due date so we are trying to wait patiently, but it is not easy. Mike got finished with a big furniture delivery in Corsicana on Friday, my dad made it home from the state basketball tournament, Mike's sister is in Dallas and his brother will be here on Tuesday. I guess we are all ready except Mason :) I gave up on work after Wednesday so I had Thursday and Friday off to start my maternity leave. I'm glad because I have come down with a sinus infection and I probably would have injured some students if I had gone. My mom came over and helped Mike clean the whole house so that was a BIG help. Today I have walked and spread fertilizer in the back yard. Last night I ate spicy food, took a hot bath and did sumo squats. My back is hurting down low, but other that that I got nothin'. Mike is still outside right now cleaning up the yard. I think he is just trying to stay as busy as he can until Mason gets here! Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight. Lately sleep has not made it into my vocabulary. Dang, as I am reading over this post it just seems so random. Sorry. Below is a picture of me today. Notice the clothes. This is about all that fits comfortably...Mike's shirt and my maternity tights. I guess I better go wash these clothes so I will have something to wear tomorrow ha! I hope my next post will be of Mason's arrival. COME ON MASON!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know you dont feel pretty but you look good. You are all belly. :) I will be praying for you and that the delivery goes well and as planned. I cant wait to hear how much he weighs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep doing the sumo squats! How funny! You still look great but you look like you are ready to have him :) I can't wait. Hope your sinus infection gets better and hope you are able to get some rest. He will be here any day now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...u are going to have a healthy, bouncy baby boy. He will come out in his own time, when he is good and ready.

    ReplyDelete